Ayurveda has a history as long as a human civilization and even beyond. Ayurveda was perfected by ingenious minds and proficient hands and is aimed at the physical, mental and spiritual well-being of human beings.The essence of ayurveda is that it offers in this modern technological age a whole new way of life to find harmony and balance not only within one self but also in relating to environment, nature, society and fellow beings. Ayurveda is one of the great gifts of the sages of ancient India to mankind and is accepted as the oldest scientific medical system, with a long record of clinical experience. Ayurveda is the original contribution of India (Bharatha) to the world and treats man as a whole - which is a combination of body, mind and soul.
Its written history takes definite shape with the codification of hundreds of slokas of Ayur-Vedic wisdom into 'Samhitas'. Its highly united commence is evident from the way Ayurvedic treatment was divided into eight segments such as Kaya Chikitsa (General medicine), Bala Chikitsa (Pediatrics), GrahaChikitsa (Psychiatry), UrdgwangaChikitsa (ENT, Ophthalmology), SalyaChikitsa (Surgery), DamshtraChikitsa (Toxicology), JaraChikitsa (Geriatrics) and VrishaChikitsa (Aphrodisiac treatment).
The 8 Branches of Ayurveda
- Kayachikitsa (General Medicine) This outlines ailments of adults not treated by other branches of Ayurveda. Hence known as general medicine.
- Balachikitsa (Paediatrics) This branch tackles the prenatal and postnatal baby care as well as the care of a woman before and during pregnancy. It also elaborates various diseases of children and their treatments.
- GrahaChikitsa (Psychiatry) This branch basically describes the study of mental diseases and their treatments. Treatment methods include not only medicines and diet but also yogic methods for improving psychic power.
- SalakyaChikitsa (Eye Diseases, ENT and Cephalic Diseases) The diseases of ear, nose, throat and head and their treatments including special techniques for curing these diseases are dealt under SalakyaChikitsa.
- SalyaChikitsa (Surgery) Maharishi 'Sushrutha' is the first surgeon who is also the author of SalyaChikitsa, the foremost specialty of Ayurveda. He describes various surgical operations using different surgical instruments and devices.
- AgadaTantram (Toxicology) This branch deals with the toxins from vegetables, minerals and also toxins from animal origins. The concept of pollution of air and water in certain places and seasons has been given special consideration. Such pollution is also said to be the cause of various epidemics
- Rasayana (Rejuvenation Therapy) This branch which is unique to Ayurveda, deals with prevention of diseases and promotion of a long and healthy life. It also advises how to increase our health, intellect and beauty.
- Vajeekarana (Aphrodisiac treatment) This branch is concerned with the means of increasing sexual vitality and efficiency.
MiricBiotech ltd offers wide range of health care products to take care of your health prepared from naturally grown organic fruits and vegetables. We produce variety of herbal medicines. These products are hygienically made with finest of machines and brains to provide you excellent products.
Some of our products like Mir-X Memory Remedy, Mir-X Jaundice Remedy, Mir-X Diabetes Remedy, and Mir-X Arthritis Remedy etc. have gain popularity due to its best of quality and giving 100% effective results to consumers.We bring our best of Herbal medicines comprising remedies to cure body and mind. Our Ayurvedic products heal you naturally and do not have any side effects or adverse effect on your body.